Black Girls (unfinished)

Good morning or good afternoon or good night, whatever time y'all are reading this week's blog. Welcome back, don't forget to subscribe to my blog posts so you can keep up on the newest and coolest art pieces at Excel High. Anyways, this week I decided to focus on the beauty of being a black woman, as myself. In the picture below, I've sketched out from GOOGLE, 3 photos of what I do on a daily basis. I got a white piece of paper, a pencil, and this piece of equipment that allows you to reflect what's on the computer screen to the table. I plan on adding color to it, with color pencils and simply shading it in. 

Something about this project that went really well this week was being able to quickly find my images and sketch them onto the piece of paper. I don't usually copy other people's work but this week I needed a little inspiration. I also enjoyed using that new piece of technology that Room 13 provided for us, I never seen such thing.

One part of this project that was a struggle was accurately tracing each line without the paper moving. But I still was able to accomplish what I needed to do without too much of a hassle. Also, I guess picking out which images to copy was a struggle too because there was so many and I liked them all.

I believe I did well in class this week. I came into class and got straight to work, without a doubt. I stayed focused majority of the time. I never once got distracted by my phone, on Wednesday I got distracted by my good friend (no names) because she decided she wanted to argue with me while I was trying to do my work. I believe I picked a simple but cool project this week, but I didn't learn much this week other than learning how to work that new piece of technology.  

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flores

Art Analysis (11/8/17) 1

Giving Birth to my World (Finished)