Sunsets Everywhere (Finished)

 Hey party people, welcome back to my fabulous blog. We are now in week 8, and this week I've decided to focus on something relaxing again like last week with the flowers. BUT INSTEAD WITH SUNSETS. In all three of the pieces, I’ve used crayons to get a wax-y look for sunsets. I simply rubbed the sides of the crayon to get the pattern and color. I used regular printer paper for my masterpieces.

Something that went really well during these was finding the perfect shades of crayons to use. I really like how they came out the way I pictured them in my head and I’m proud of myself. I would definitely do more crayon pieces in the future, so stay tuned.

One part of these pieces that was a struggle was definitely blending the crayon colors with the others. The pieces look like the colors are separated instead of blending together to give that sky look. I just because wax doesn’t really blend the way paint or another medium would’ve.

I believe I did really well in class this week. I came in and got straight to work. I stayed focused the whole time with the help of playing my music out loud. I did not get distracted by my phone or other people. I picked a project I haven’t done before in Room 13 and I learned that it is hard to blend crayon color.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flores

Art Analysis (11/8/17) 1

Giving Birth to my World (Finished)