Portraits of Southie Kids


Hello my amazing viewers, sorry I was extremely sick and haven't been updating my blog for y'all but I'M BACKS GUYS!!! This week I decided to take photos of some of my pals at Excel High School, with their permission of course. I would come into their class and either have them pose or act like they was doing something. I was able to take the pictures of one of the Nixon cameras that my instructor, Amy provided for me. I wasn't able to edit them yet because I'm not that professional yet.

Something that went really well in this project was being able to take multiple photos with and without flash. I liked how some of the pictures came out and so did my test subjects. I also liked how I was able to zoom and focus on the camera to get a more closer and accurate photo.

One part of this project that was a struggle was trying to take pictures of moving objects. I tried using the sports frame but it had the photos come out so unclear. Also, at times I struggled to get the camera's flash working, but I eventually taught myself how to work the camera.

I had fun in class this week, I loved taking pictures of everybody. I came in and got straight to work. I stayed focused the entire time. I did not get distracted my phone or other people surprisingly. I believe I picked a project hard enough for me to learn many things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flores

Art Analysis (11/8/17) 1

Giving Birth to my World (Finished)